Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help ...?

Exclamation Need help ...?

Greetings to all ..

Was a question myself
    I saw the video clips for two-and-display high-resolution and clarity of image and non-vibration
    And small size ranges from 100 to 200 MB

1-
    I want to know the settings to save the final video clip by Sony Vegas Pro 8
    Of high quality and small size

And also have a question about the

2 - I want a way to Make Your Digital Video look like FILM in terms of movement frames and colors the picture as we see in the film world?

Last edited by hani; 12-25-2009 at 02:57 PM.

57 viewer
    There is no reply to my question

In order to succeed you must do things that you think you can not do

Quote Originally Posted by hani View Post
    57 viewer
    There is no reply to my question
    Sure, I read & re-read them but I still understand them. Could be a clue to your statement above?

Difficult!
    Question 1, I don't use Vegas, so don't know which settings to recommend.

Question 2, not really sure of the meaning of the question. Can you explain some more what you mean by film, video, image and movement?
    You see, a film can be a video with movement in the image, but film is a different medium to video but also normally contains movement in the image!

(I know english can be a difficult language, but in this case a better phrasing of the question might illict more answers!)

Quote Originally Posted by IanA View Post
    Difficult!

Question 2, not really sure of the meaning of the question. Can you explain some more what you mean by film, video, image and movement?
    You see, a film can be a video with movement in the image, but film is a different medium to video but also normally contains movement in the image!

(I know english can be a difficult language, but in this case a better phrasing of the question might illict more answers!)

2 - I want a way to Make Your Digital Video look like FILM in terms of movement frames and colors the picture as we see in the film world?

Quote Originally Posted by hani View Post
    Who's?: Make Your Digital Video " - eh? You want to make "mine"? Do you mean your "own"? You have digital video and YOU want to make YOUR digital video look more like "film"? Is that it?

Question: What, to you, makes a film look like film?

Question: Do you have a sample of YOUR video which you think DOESN'T look like "film"?

Quote Originally Posted by Grazie View Post
    Who's?: Make Your Digital Video " - eh? You want to make "mine"? Do you mean your "own"? You have digital video and YOU want to make YOUR digital video look more like "film"? Is that it?

Question: What, to you, makes a film look like film?

Question: Do you have a sample of YOUR video which you think DOESN'T look like "film"?
    I'll do a short film and I want a way to Make Your Digital Video look like FILM

I give up. I tried . . but sometimes . .

You can not do that?

I think its allowable, seeing as its Christmas..

Try rendering at 24fps. Could get a long way to the look you want...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast