Thread: Videoforum 2005

Default Videoforum 2005

Anyone else receive their Videoforum 2005 registration pack in the post this morning?

See you guys and gals there.

Apologies to mrlipring who replied correctly, I have now ejected the hijacker from this thread by removing the post and mrlipring's answer.

So, am I the onyl one going then? No-one else got their passes in the post yesterday (or today)?

Blog Entries

Got mine mate. Will probably go for all three if the first proves worthy! You'll have to give me your mobile number so we can meet up...

Quote Originally Posted by millsy
    Apologies to mrlipring who replied correctly, I have now ejected the hijacker from this thread by removing the post and mrlipring's answer.
    No probs, i'd have deleted his post and PM'd him to tell him why, but with the PMs turned off, i didn't want to just delete the post, in case he posted again asking where his post had gone
    AMD Athlon 1700 (@2200mhz from 1466 sod the noise!) - 768mb pc3200 - 200GB Maxtor - Pioneer 106 - GF4 Ti4200 - twinhan/visionplus pci dvb-t - random pci analogue tv tuner - A7v600-x (to replace the a7n8x-d that died...) - random 17\" CRT
    Sony STR-DE425 & Eltax c205s;
    xBox w/20GB HDD- executer 2.3b;
    xBox - standard;
    Konica/Minolta dimage z10 w/2x512mb SD;
    iRiver h340;
    A silly amount of Cat-5 and usb cables

Default Videoforum 2005

I'll be pootling along to Earls Court, but probably not all 3 days - the seminars are likely to be way over my head. (I should recognise you people, but you won't know me - unless I expose myself!). It'll all be interesting, but I'm hoping for After Effects nirvana.

Millsy, I love your recommended book, Chris & Trish Meyer's 'Creating Motion Graphics'. As you've said, it takes some studying - like when..."the anchor point's X and Y axes are in comp space but not in layer space..." It's a ballbreaker.

Marc, how come you haven't got your head around this prog and done some tuts for it? btw, haven't got my info pack yet as I only registered last week.

Default Re: Videoforum 2005

Quote Originally Posted by tone33
    ...unless I expose myself!).
    I think I speak for everyone here when I respectfulyl request you do NOT expose yourself at the Videoforums
    [quoe]Millsy, I love your recommended book, Chris & Trish Meyer's 'Creating Motion Graphics'. As you've said, it takes some studying - like when..."the anchor point's X and Y axes are in comp space but not in layer space..." It's a ballbreaker. [/quote]
    Eeek, just had a look and can;t find my copy. :(