Thread: Video Contest

1. Default Video Contest

Hey I am hosting a video contest and the winner wins a blu-ray player. I thought you guys might be interested. If you are check it out: crowdblu.com

(I don't make anything off of getting people to sign up but I think it is a cool contest)

2. Default

I am so tempted to make a video for this contest! I just saw some of the submitted videos, and I can't believe it. I'm just getting started with video, but most of the videos submitted are just, not that good.

Is this a real contest? Or am I wasting my time making something.

3. Default

It is 100% for real and I extended the deadline until the end of this week. The contest is associated with Crowdgather.com a network of 80 forums.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jschneier View Post
    It is 100% for real and I extended the deadline until the end of this week. The contest is associated with Crowdgather.com a network of 80 forums.
    Sounds great, but I saw some of the video entries. Some of the videos are basically of people asking for the blu-ray player. I thought you wanted us to get creative? And is it webcam only? Because all of them have used webcams to make their videos. Am just a little confused. Thanks for posting though.

5. Default

We would love for people to send in more complex videos....you can use a webcam but we would prefer videos that display some creativity. This is our first video contest so you are coming in at a time where you have a high chance of winning with something interesting/entertaining.