Default My Typographys Kinetics works

Wanna hear the opinion of other people.

I have 16 years old.

My videos:

NEW: More images, effects.
    (HD is procesing)

OLD: I uploaded this 2 weeks ago
    (NOT HD)

Anyways, tell me what you think, if you like them, and you have a youtube channel i will appreciate if you comment in the youtube part, and rate them. Also, if you fav them.

You can suscribe if you want too.
    Channel: youtube.com/user/xozcarsalas

Enjoy!

As the rule in the forum is one video per thread I'll just comment on the first one.

Firstly I can see great skill and work went into this piece. It's not totally original BUT you have created a great video. I like the song and the video they complement each other very well. Not really much to add to that.

One point took my critical attention around 1:50 there is a small drum fill. I feel you could have put a drum graphic that fitted with the beat instead of just a change screen colour. Perhaps a drum stick with a half star round one end to symbolise a beat of a drum.

This is as critical as I can get for such a good product.

Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    As the rule in the forum is one video per thread I'll just comment on the first one.

Firstly I can see great skill and work went into this piece. It's not totally original BUT you have created a great video. I like the song and the video they complement each other very well. Not really much to add to that.

One point took my critical attention around 1:50 there is a small drum fill. I feel you could have put a drum graphic that fitted with the beat instead of just a change screen colour. Perhaps a drum stick with a half star round one end to symbolise a beat of a drum.

This is as critical as I can get for such a good product.

Well done.
    Thanks! =D appreciate ur opinion a lot, and well, thats a good option (the drum graphic), but i was (in that moment) without ideas, so i did the screen color change.

Also, animations was made by me, images are vectors.