Thread: Newbie Needs Help!

Default Newbie Needs Help!

Please help...I am fairly new to this. I am using Premeire elements 2.0, I have made a 37 min. dvd that I have been exporting to DVD with zero problems, now after about a month i have tried to burn new DVD's, but there is a problem.
    The new dvds play on my PC, and on my xbox, but will not play on my TV thru a DVD player...They did the last time I burned them?
    Using Light scribe DVD-R..just like I always have...I am So Confused...Please Help.

Thanks in advance

Try Sony DVD'S

Have just tried HP, aleratec, and maxwell dvds all have the same result. All will play in PC and xbox, but not dvd player on any TV.

Quote Originally Posted by savoreeb View Post
    Please help...I am fairly new to this. I am using Premeire elements 2.0, I have made a 37 min. dvd that I have been exporting to DVD with zero problems, now after about a month i have tried to burn new DVD's, but there is a problem.
    The new dvds play on my PC, and on my xbox, but will not play on my TV thru a DVD player...They did the last time I burned them?
    Using Light scribe DVD-R..just like I always have...I am So Confused...Please Help.

Thanks in advance
    Make sure you are finalizing the DVD. If you are, what error message if any does your DVD player display?

Mike Forman
    Aleratec

Hi Mike

Thanks for weighing in. I believe it is finalized, but honest I am so new to this I wouldnt know how to check.
    I am stille doing the same thing as I have always done to burn dvd, the only difference is all the original disc were made off of the original collection of footage we filmed, and this time I had to Take an existing dvd upload to pc and import to Premiere elements to remake dvd. Second difference was for the first time we used Aleratec disc, but have since tried HP, and maxwell. Nothing has worked, It's perfect on PC, and on Xbox, but on solo dvd player hooked to TV I get great video, just no audio?

Thanks,

Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by savoreeb View Post
    Hi Mike

Thanks for weighing in. I believe it is finalized, but honest I am so new to this I wouldnt know how to check.
    I am stille doing the same thing as I have always done to burn dvd, the only difference is all the original disc were made off of the original collection of footage we filmed, and this time I had to Take an existing dvd upload to pc and import to Premiere elements to remake dvd. Second difference was for the first time we used Aleratec disc, but have since tried HP, and maxwell. Nothing has worked, It's perfect on PC, and on Xbox, but on solo dvd player hooked to TV I get great video, just no audio?

Thanks,

Charlie
    Charlie,

It sounds like you don't have the proper settings for your audio codec. I would also try checking @ adobe.com on how to check that.

Mike Forman
    Aleratec

Thanks Mike went to adobe.com they indicated an update that my system did not have , installed update everything seems to be back to normal.
    P.S. Aleratec DVD disc work GREAt and are saving us Money...Thanks Again for your time.

Charles E Savoree
    Chairman-CEO
    Reverse Trike Revolution, Inc.
    reversetrikerevolution.com

Charles,

Thank you for the good news both that your discs are being burned correctly now and that your Aleratec blank media is working great for you!

Regards,

Mike Forman
    Aleratec