Thread: Etch-A-Sketch Rap

1. Default Etch-A-Sketch Rap

This is for a tech project where we have to make a commercial. We decided to make a whole commercial break. Here is our rap about a popular 90's toy.

Also, question. I have another video I want to post, but it's just a question about some audio and whether it's hearable or not. Should I make a new thread for it?

Cheers!

Put in the audio section if there is one or in the appropriate forum with the software that you use to edit with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scl95 View Post
    This is for a tech project where we have to make a commercial. We decided to make a whole commercial break. Here is our rap about a popular 90's toy.
    Erm. OK Etch a Sketch was popular when I was a kid in the 60's. But that's not important right now.

What is important is that your "rapping" and your beatbox are entirely at different tempos.

A mess.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Erm. OK Etch a Sketch was popular when I was a kid in the 60's. But that's not important right now.

What is important is that your "rapping" and your beatbox are entirely at different tempos.

A mess.
    I didn't want to have to say that I'm glad you did Tim. Also the lip sink need more practise.

It just didn't sell the etch-a-sketch to me which is the propose of an advert.

I did like the Sex Pistols T-shirt though.

What an excellent cock up. Sorry I ain't buying