Thread: Good Size for a photo

Default Good Size for a photo

Good morning to you all!

I would like to know what is a nice size to have my photos in a Pinnicale Movie? One photo size was 900kb and found out it was this one photo not allowing me to publish my movie! I have now resized some around 730kb, 622kb? Is this better than actually having them over 1mb?

Im trying to add this moving to Youtube and its just not working, it looks like its doing somthing then it just does not work.

Am I correct in resizing the photo without disturbing the pixels?

Many Thanks... Jess

When looking at resizing a photo to put in a video the main thing to consider is the dimensions of the picture not the size of the file. Pinnacle will normally resize the picture to fit in the project size when you put it on the time line. Depending on the pictures orientation, portrait or landscape, you may have black bars on the side. For this reason you may need to crop the picture to get the right aspect ratio. This will solve the black bars on the side problem.

If I'm having any trouble with putting a photo in Pinnacle I would always size it in a graphics program first and then bring it into Pinnacle.

I'm not really sure what you mean when you say "resizing the photo without disturbing the pixels".

I think I've covered all the bases. If not let me know.

Default Thank you

Thank you midnight blue, that made perfect sense! Have a wonderful day.. Jess