Thread: Looking for Local Video Guy in Birmingham

Default Looking for Local Video Guy in Birmingham

I am looking to work with a Video Producer who is a local resident of Birmingham - My objective is to make short Video's for local Small Businesses in the Brum area and add the video to their business listing on my site Directory of Birmingham

As this is a pretty new area for me, I am looking for someone who is willing to work closley with me and overcome any initial teething problems that may arise. Ultimately, the video service will be offered to a very large number of local businesses, but initially I will be starting off small.

Let me know if you are interested by contacting me through:
    Directory of Birmingham- Contact Us

My suggestion FWIW is, if you're already compiling this directory, (which if it's anything like our experience of the endless local directory websites who just need large numbers and irritate the life out of us with phone calls) is to speak directly to local video producers and check out their work.
    If it's up to the standards you need, work with them.
    It's very worthy to contact a video forum but I feel you'd have a far bigger choice locally.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club