Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Stooges?

Talking Two Stooges?

Just for fun I had a half hour with my two grandsons last night and here's what they (we) came up with. Unfortunately, one of the light bulbs popped just before the action started, so excuse the shadows!

A kick up the arse never hurt anyone, its all character building stuff 2 little monkeys, I bet they can be a handfull. Nice to see your getting them interested in film production Thanks for sharing.

I think all kids are natural actors. It aligns so well with there sense play.

Thanks Guys, you're comments are appreciated.

Blog Entries

It absolutely cries out for sound effects!
    Get back on that computer and get searching for swipes, whooshes, boings etc. It'll be worthwhile, I promise you.
    Tim

I'll get on it Tim.

Tims such a hard task master but he is so often right. I remember my "silent movie" it took tree attempts before he was satisfied. Wrong colour, needs vignette, speed it up etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Tims such a hard task master but he is so often right. I remember my "silent movie" it took tree attempts before he was satisfied. Wrong colour, needs vignette, speed it up etc....
    Yes, I remember!

I've stuck a couple in and he IS right again! I'll work on it a bit more before reposting though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Tims such a hard task master but he is so often right.
    Nah, I'm just a bully. I figure if I shout loud enough and with enough confidence people will believe me.
    MBs silent movie was fascinating in that once we'd started a number of people chipped in with their ideas. (Though hopefully he didn't end up with a film designed by committee.
    This forum is great for this sort of thing though. It can be easy to spot areas for improvement in other's films. When it comes to your own film though, perhaps something you've worked on for weeks, you're often too close to it to spot the obvious.
    I very much appreciated the advice I receive here (and elsewhere) for my own efforts.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by IanA View Post
    Yes, I remember!

I've stuck a couple in and he IS right again! I'll work on it a bit more before reposting though.

Don't forget to speed it up a little as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast