Thread: Help adding multiple video timelines in Pinnacle 11

Default Help adding multiple video timelines in Pinnacle 11

Can someone please tell me how to add multiple video timelines in Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 11? I need to make a music video for a concert and i need to splice different angles together so i want multiple timelines. Thanks.

If you have Pinnacle 11 I think you only get one video/audio track time line for video. Also two further Audio tracks, a title track. If you have v11 plus you get an other video/audio track for over lays/chroma keys etc. This is why it's on $50 and Sony Vegas is $350.

Sorry that's just how they have made it.

Oh ok well thanks anyway. Do you know any programs that are free or have free trials that allow you to do that?

Yes there a few free trials at the moment. Sony Vegas Pro v9 is offering a 30 day trial. Canopus Edius Neo is also offering 30 free trial. I think but I'm not sure Adobe is offering the same. I've been going through a few different trials at the moment I'm currently using Sony Vegas which is not as intuitive as Pinnacle but a lot more flexible for editing.

I did have one further thought. In the Project preferences there is a tick box to "show premium content". If that is not tick in you copy try that, it may bring news things for you to play with.