Thread: Rendering in Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate

Default Rendering in Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate

Goodmorning!

I have started my own little hobbie in creating dvds for friends. I just completed putting together a 3 and a half minute dvd about a little boy who had open heart surgery when he was born and his mother sent me all sorts of photos on a disk which I put on my computer, then put them in my little dvd to make for her and when I finished editing it, I went to save it to file, but it keeps stopping and saying "Export Failure" (rendor erro) 2876/6510 -00.01.55.

I have done a little bit of homework with not many answers, but can someone tell me could it be the size of the photo files that she sent me? What is an apprioate size? Some of hers are 55.4kb a photo to 12.8kb per photo another is 1.08mb?

Please can someone help me, I was too finish this on Friday to give to her? I feel like crying... :-(

Anything at all, anything will be better than nothing.. Thank you team! Jessica

I've notice that sometimes with pinnacle it has this kind of inexplicable problem. One way round it is to make a note of the photos you have in what order and to delete them off the time line and start again. Pinnacle can be very prone to corruption errors like this.

The size of the picture file ie 55.4kb or 1.08Mb should not be a problem. The dimensions might have an effect but shouldn't do. Pinnacle should render them to the correct size automatically. Another thing to look at is that one of the pictures could possibly be corrupt.

It's very difficult to really know how to solve a problem like this without being there. I hope you sort out your problem.

Thank you so so much Midnight Blue for your quick response. I will look at the sort of photos that get sent to me more closely in future!. Have a fantastic day! Jess