Thread: Split Video...

Default Split Video...

This might be a basic question (I hope so!) but I have been trying to figure out how to do a spit window video capture.

Like was done here....Gary Vaynerchuk Interview: ?Stop Watching and Go Hustle!? | Unstrapp'd

What would be ideal is if there was a video service that did this like a live stream or something similar. If not any ideas on how they did it?

Thank You

Yes, it's fairly basic. So are you looking to do this your self. What Video editing software do you have?

Hey Blue

Thanks for the response!

I have always used windows movie maker not sure if that has the ability to do it or not. I can't say I ever really do any really heavy editing for now..perhaps in the future I'll get more creative with things.

I am launching a new service and video is a big portion of it..basically using it for testimonials and filming interviews. I have also used movie maker to do some stop motion. basically using photo shop to move different pieces a frame at a time...

Yes, you would have to get something more sophisticated to do "Split Screen" work as Windows Movie Maker only has one time line and you would need at least 2.

I would recommend utilising some of the free downloads that are available. Just google some of the better known ones and have fun.

If it seems to daunting to do it yourself, you could look up a local videographer I'm sure the charge wouldn't be to much just to do the editing. I'm not a pro so I don't know what the charge would be.