Thread: School Project

Default School Project

Ok listen... Im in film study class in highschool and we finally get to do something fun... make a movie...

I got my script and i read it over and its a play called Nursery Crimes... theres three actors... Me(A detective) some girl who plays a sexy lady who i talk to and this one kid whos gonna play a gangster who i think killed the guy.....

Theres basically suppose to be one set in the movie and its all of us meet up in a bar... but i was thinkin maybe it would be cool to film it infront of a green screen and and add a background of like a ally or the front of a old cornerstore... i was also thinkin of adding fake rain from adobe after effects 6.5 and having the lady holding a umbrella and then make it the widescreen effect in black in white...

I was wondering if anyone thinks this is a good idea what im doing.. because i really need a good grade in this class i have a 35% right now and if i dont pass this i dont graduate :(

Also does anyone anyone have pictures of old allys from like the 30's or pictures of like old streets and corner stores i could use...? Or any old sounding free royalty music...

Thanks please help me out...
    _jim

Default Am I Too Late?

I realize that your request has been posted for about two weeks and you are on a severe time restraint, but if you still need back-alley/olde town photos, Let me know. I also have some low-res newsreal footage from the thirties and a selection of out-of-copyright Woody Herman orchestrations. I'm sorry I didn't see your post sooner. jh

I dont know if you will set this before monday but thats when my movies due and I would like some of this stuff you have it would help... my AIM is "k8p" and my email is k8p@netscape.net

I'm Emailing you them as attachments now. You'll have to stay up all night to make the deadline, but that's half the fun. Good luck.