Thread: delaying a live feed and recording it too.

Default delaying a live feed and recording it too.

hello all, maybe this is the right place to post this.

i have an idea for a project i want to create:

basically i want to use a video camera to record a fixed space while projecting it at the same time, but with a four minute delay. and recording it too for documentation.

i have all the equipment (digital video camera, digital projector and a lap top) but i was wondering how i can record onto the laptop and project with a four minute delay at the same time. and what software to use...

im scratching my head at the moment but any help will be gratefully appreciated

thanks

Jack

Default Recording and delay solution

Hello:

A client asked me the same question regarding live streaming and wanted to record his streams. Our TikiLIVE broadcaster allows one to broadcast in true 720p up to 60 frames per second. The only hardware required to broadcast with the HD broadcaster is a capture card, Dual Core (Quad Core PC required full 1080HD), a HD video source, and a broadband internet connection of 500Kbs to 1Mbs. I don't know what video camera you have but I am using Canon Vixia HF10. See here how to connect your camera to the capture card: http://www.tikilive.com/public/manua...med_boards.pdf
    TikiLIVE records the stream in realtime @ the server location, so no need to bother with any extra DVR equipment. Regarding the delay, check this out as a potential solution DelayLine video and delay system.

Examples of HD encoded videos that were uploaded by and end user @ TikiLIVE utilizing our Monster Encoder: TikiLive : Trailers
    Thank you and see me offline if you need further assistance to stream your content.
    Catalin
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    What we do: www.eyepartner.com/presentation/
    Last edited by cata123; 11-25-2009 at 07:06 PM.