Thread: Silly Cow!

Blog Entries

Default Silly Cow!

My job now involves all sorts of tasks. With the current trend of employing retards... er I mean media studies graduates as "runners" for peanuts, I often end up organising a lot of the camera crew stuff, including flights, customs clearances, trains, hotels, the lot. Rather than risking it to someone who can recite the credit list of all Tarrantino's films but can't book a friggin' hotel without forgetting someone (or booking the number of beds instead of separate rooms).

So it was a piece of p*ss to book a trip for my missus from London to Cornwall, stopping off overnight to visit a friend in Wiltshire. She got a "Crew Call" list with all the times, platform no, tickets in a folder etc. etc. All she had to do today was get on the fecking train, at the right time.

SHE FECKING MISSED IT!

Why?

Because she was having a coffee with her friend and overlooked the time!

Silly Cow!

Yes but you love her really, and who else would wash your underpants

If my silly cow is going anywhere, I make sure she's on board before I relax!!

Blog Entries

I thought I had made it as wife-proof as possible.

I have learnt that "multi-tasking" is a myth put about by women. It does not exist. They f*ck up just like men do when doing more than one thing at a time. Obviously drinking coffeee, talking and watching the time is one task too much!

I wouldn't mind but I'm paying a lot of money for her to go and pick-up an expensive piece of gear for me to be delivered to my location in Europa Central. I could have gone myself but no, I decided to get first-class tickets, nice accomodation, and a relaxed timetable to allow some sightseeing and schoolfriend visiting at hubby's expense.

The only stipulation is that she carries this delicate gear as hand-baggage. Just before she left she asks "but can't I just put a load of bubble-wrap around it and put it in the hold?"

Aaaagh! "No! If I wanted that I could have Fed-Ex'd it and saved a grand!"

Silly Moo.

Blog Entries

This suggests to me that Mrs Gaffer would easily obtain a first class honours degree in media studies.

Check your email, she can have one before Christmas for only a small financial outlay.....
    Tim