Thread: DAZZLE 150

Default DAZZLE 150

First of many questions. I have recently bought Dazzle 150 with Pinnacle version 9.1 software. Now I can capture, edit and create my movie to DVD standard and burn it to disc. I have menu's, titles and transitions but when I burn it to DVD and play it back, each time a transition comes up the few seconds of video straight after that is jerky then it is O.K. It's really annoying when it looks that good on screen then every transition you have this staggerring straight after it or sometime the transition itself is jumpy. Can someone please help. Is it my hard drive or something that isn't running fast enough. This is driving me mad. Thanks.
    \"BELLY\'S GONNA GET YA\"

Sounds maybe like a burning error.

Remember to defragment you drive before burning, it improve speed off harddrive and could be the problem.

Or bad DVD-media, try another brand.

Hope you solv your problem

Thanks for the reply. Since then I have purchased a new PC. The spec is as follows:-
    CPU 3200/64
    Memory 1Gb
    HDD 2 X 200Gb
    Case 400W
    Main Board S755
    DVD/CD Burner NEC 3520
    Graphics 256/5700
    Sound M-Audio 1010LT

If this makes any sense to you, as I hope it will, then I think I have a pretty powerful system. I use Datawrite Red (V3) DVDR's. This is driving me MAD!!! I could even send someone a copy of the DVD so that you could see for yourselves what the problem is. I have spent a lot of money on this and I'm not getting what I want. The quality is stunning but this constant jerking is really annoying and isn't funny anymore. Will someone PLEASE help. Thanks.

George.
    \"BELLY\'S GONNA GET YA\"