Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blimey its quiet

Default Blimey its quiet

Its blooming quiet on the forums today, has the swine flu killed everyone and I am the only one left? Were you all drowned in the recent storms?

Helloooooooooooo, Is there anybody therrrrrrrrrrreerrrrrrrrr

Hi Shrimpy, I see the storms didn't blow you away. I was looking forward to your footage as your caravan rolled down the road

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Hi Shrimpy, I see the storms didn't blow you away. I was looking forward to your footage as your caravan rolled down the road
    Have you ever thought of working for the samaritans Midnight ? Its just that with your overt display of concern for your fellow man that I would think you would be a natural

As usual the weather forecasters didnt call it right where I am. We had some very heavy rain but the winds never amounted to much.

Well I'm actually glad for you that you and your wife survived unscathed. Would you believe I am actually a trained counsellor.

I know, I know but I really am. One of my many talents, we do what we can to help our fellow man. That still doesn't stop the amusing image in my head of seeing you running after your caravan.

Well I'm actually glad for you that you and your wife survived unscathed. Would you believe I am actually a trained counsellor.

I know, I know but I really am. One of my many talents, we do what we can to help our fellow man. That still doesn't stop the amusing image in my head of seeing you running after your caravan.
    Do you ever get tempted to say outlandish things when your counselling. I am a trained negotiator but I was always tempted to say, 'I tell you what, just come out shooting and we can have this wrapped up in a few minutes'

I must admit it's tempting to say "just get over it, there are kids starving in Africa, what do you have to be so upset about" but I managed to contain my self.

They wouldn't have me as a negotiator or a councillor, purely because I would be the one to say 'Just get on with it!' A bit 'Joe Blunt' me, as one or two posts might have indicated!

As for the original question... the weather here has been all day sunshine, a light breeze, and a lot of puddles left from yesterday. Therefore I have been availing myself of the fact that somebody once said 'Rest on Sunday'.

I have been out annoying all those drivers that seem to want to get somewhere in a hurry by enjoying the country lanes hereabouts! The only annoying bit was finding that the memory card wasn't in the camera, but still in the cardreader!!

Your name isn't DI Hunt is it, from Life On Mars.

That reminds me of the other week when I was out doing some time laps of the traffic in my street. I think I was worrying the drivers thinking I was a speed trap.

Your name isn't DI Hunt is it, from Life On Mars.
    Nah! The MkIII cortina wasn't a patch on the MkII!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpfarmer View Post
    Its blooming quiet on the forums today,
    Well I was here for a good while earlier.

Alone.

Adrift.

But in absolutely no need of counselling.(Been there, done that)

So where were you lot earlier in the day? Hey? All too quick to point fingers now. I mean SOME of us have jobs to go to during the week, whilst some of us faf around on their pension that I've paid for.

So whilst some of us are living it up in a caravan in Wales ... OK, let's face it. All things considered maybe I shouldn't complain

On a more serious note, Shrimply, how's you MiL doin'?
    Tim

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast