Thread: Price Advice

Default Price Advice

Hello all,

I am looking at soon selling my much loved but sadly ageing, Panasonic DVX100b in the new year.

Just wondered what sort of price is reasonable price to sell it at? I am not looking to squeeze every last penny out of the sale I just have no clue as to what is a reasonable these days for second hand.

It comes with the charger, 2 batteries, A wide angle lense adapter, VZ rock controller, and has done about one hundred hours of filming. Its in very nice condition but has a scratch or two on the exterior and has a bag with it too.

As they go for 2,000 to 2,500 new in the UK, you could, if you strike lucky, get up to a grand for it. I did see one on Ebay for 890 but that was a US seller. They seem to go for around $1500 in the states.

What I would like to know is how you justify getting rid of this wonder camera

and no I'm not in the market for one

Hi Midnight, cheers for the response.

Wonder camera it maybe but 16:9 it aint.

I've been mixing 1080 downconverted with the Faux 16:9 squeeze mode on the DVX and although it does well it's too noticeable for me. I cant find a way of improving the quality.

I wouldn't mind so much if it was native 16:9

I had a look at used prices but they varied a lot, I didn't want to stick it for sale and get laughed out for silly prices -wont be till after xmas though

Well your right of course. You can't get to sentimental about these things. You have to let them go, fly the net etc.......

I hope you get a good price for it. Along with the other bits it's worth a grand of anyones money.

5. Default

i'll give you 5 for it included P&P :P hehe

it gets increasingly more difficult to con people these days :(