Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Docu-Comedy Trailer

Default My Docu-Comedy Trailer

I should like to add that the film is serious in parts.

Thank you.

I would recommend studying up on improving the sound. I just gave up after 30 seconds of not being able to understand what was being said. The sound was so poor.

Sorry

Midnight is right here, the sound quality is no good. Its a shame because you could develop that character to good effect.

A good amount of people have talked about the sound. But I've gotten good comments on YouTube and another film website, so it seems not everyone finds the film ruined by it. That's good to know!

But I know some people would probably tear the sound apart, so that is perhaps one reason I did not put this in that other section, which says: "Note that this forum is used for critical assessment of posted material. By posting your work here you agree to have your work subject to constructive critism. If you're easily offended, it is recommended that you do not post".

But thanks for watching! And thanks Shrimpfarmer for the comment about the protagonist!

Don't be worried about people trashing your movie. Remember you have the ultimate power to decide if your going to let someone's comment upset you or not. The vast majority of peoples comments are constructive. Anyone who steps over that line just ignore them. We do You will probably get more comments in the user videos section. I only venture in here when there is nothing doing elsewhere really.

Good luck with the videos

Was I harsh. Sorry. I didn't even realise this wasn't the "user video" section. I just saw it was a video and jumped in like I usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Was I harsh. Sorry. I didn't even realise this wasn't the "user video" section. I just saw it was a video and jumped in like I usually do.
    No not at all I was just addressing his concern over posting in the User videos section, not on your comment. Anyway, stop putting the boot in you bully

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpfarmer View Post
    . Anyway, stop putting the boot in you bully
    But he's right!

Blog Entries

Genuinely could not understand any of it. I might have liked it but I'll never know.
    Tim

Hey Shrimpy, I love your new picture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast