Thread: Problem with encore/premiere pro - can't make the blu-ray iso

Default Problem with encore/premiere pro - can't make the blu-ray iso

Hello,

I am having trouble building a blu-ray image from my movie with Encore. I get the following error message after a little while after starting to build:

Blu-ray Object: "MASTER/MASTER.prproj", Export file notfound

Where MASTER is the name of the sequence.

Here is what I've done:

1. Edited the movie in Premiere Pro in six projects each of length ~30 mins (this was because the project got too big with everything in one project)
    2. Imported all four six projects into a big one.
    2. Exported it to Encore with Dynamic Link
    3. Making menus in Encore
    4. Building a Blu-Ray image

Everything was working as expected until I started to build the iso from Encore. I have tried remaking the Encore project quite a few times now, but with no luck. I get the same error every time.

I also tried clearing the media cache from Premiere and Encore with no effect.

Some help is very much appreciated since I've spent a very long time editing this movie now, and I'd really like to see the final result on a blu-ray disc soon

Please notify me if you need additional info about how I did things or anything else. Thanks in advance.

Default Same Problem

Did you ever get this resolved? I don't see any other responses. I just got the Adobe CS4 Suite and I'm have the exact same problem. I created a project in Premier, then did dynamic link to Encore. I've got everything created and can preview everything fine - but everytime I try to burn, I get the same error you describe - alwasy indicting it can't find my ".prproj" file. I'd appreciate any help if you found a solution. Thanks!

I tend not to dynamc link into Encore. Have you tried exporting your MPEG2 or H.264 from Premiere and impoirting that into Encore. It's pretty much the same difference and will certainly stop Encore looking from Prem Pro projects.

There is a mention of the issue here Missing Export File? : Adobe Encore DVD

Thanks for the reply! I actually think my problem is resolved as of this morning. I did an update on all my CS4 suite programs. I thought they were all updated during the initial load, but most of them did not have the latest versions. Once I got all the latest versions installed - which was a rather painful process - I restarted the "burn" this morning before I left for work. I just got home and the transcoding process is still going! That's a good thing - I know from what I've read transcoding HD video can take hours. I usually hit the error within the 1st 5 minutes - so since it's still running and actually found the video to transcode I think I'm good to go!