Thread: XL2 For sale.

Smile XL2 For sale.

Hi all

I'm selling my Canon XL2 kit and thought I'd see if anyone on this forum here was interested. I never use it anymore as I work with stills equipment only now.

I've used it for 3 weddings and that's literally it! The camera is immaculate and comes with a Lowe Pro Commercial AWDV bag and Vinten Pro5 tripod amongst other stuff, see pictures. The camera comes boxed and with the manual.

I'm looking for 1800 for the lot o.n.o

Please let me know if I've posted this in the wrong part of the forum and I will move it asap!

These pictures of my actual camera.

Any questions please ask.

Guy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mahilameach; 11-04-2009 at 12:46 AM.

DomDom Guest

Hi Guy
    May I know why You gave up doing weddings? I've been thinking about starting this kind of filming job for a while now and looking for a decent kit like yours too
    Dom

Hi Dom,

I planned on shooting weddings for a while to make some cash and the money back on the camera. After the ones I shot, i decided I wanted to do something else. So I've gone into the stills world now. My camera is just sitting here. Seeing as i can't use the tripod for stills use i'm selling the lot.

The kit also includes some tails, so you can pair off a single sound feed ie, a rifle mic into both XLR channels on the back of the camera - so you'll have two channels in your edit rather than just channel 1 or channel 2, very handy!

Hope this answers your question, let me know if you have any others re the camera! If you want to see a pic of the tripod let me know also!

Cheers, Guy