Thread: DVD Creating software

Default DVD Creating software

Good day everyone!

I'm currently creating a movie and I want to put it on DVD and I currently don't have any DVD creation software. Whcih one would you suggest me? I already work with Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 for video editing.

I want something that looks professionnal because I'm doing this for somebody else. I want the main ''image'' to be animated like when we watch a movie in DVD : it's animated and then still for choosing the options ( Play, Chapters, Languages, etc.)

Thank you for helping me! You're great, guys!!!!

Blog Entries

If you're already a Sony customer - the logical step has to be Sony DVD Architect!

Thanks.

Are you using it?
    Any idea to do what I was looking for in the General Menu?

animated backgrounds are best mad in V8 and then made as the background in DVD-A

Well, it's more of using a video clip that's gonna play about 5 seconds and then change into a still image so people can go through the Menu options on the DVD.
    I'm thinking It would be made with Vegas Architect? Or I'm totally wrong and it is made with Vegas Pro? When my still image appears, I want to have the possibility to go through the options of the Menu of the DVD

Quote Originally Posted by Covergirl9 View Post
    Good day everyone!

I'm currently creating a movie and I want to put it on DVD and I currently don't have any DVD creation software. Whcih one would you suggest me? I already work with Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 for video editing.

I want something that looks professionnal because I'm doing this for somebody else. I want the main ''image'' to be animated like when we watch a movie in DVD : it's animated and then still for choosing the options ( Play, Chapters, Languages, etc.)

Thank you for helping me! You're great, guys!!!!
    I personally prefer to use Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate. It is actually a video converter, but it can also serve as a DVD Ripper, DVD/Video Editor and a DVD Burner. It not only allows you to get your movie on DVD, it also enables you to add DVD menu and transition effects, and name DVD label and set video quality and DVD disk type.
    If you want to add subtitles to your videos, this program also allows you to import .srt, .ass, .ssa files to various videos.

I have a lot of fun with it.

You can give it a try.

I prefer to use Cyberlink Powerdirector8 for all the video editing stuff. It's simple to use and the quality is good. The most important thing is it is easily to learn.

Try iSharesoft DVD Creator, you can burn your movie onto a DVD5/DVD9, also, you can create your own menu, add watermark, crop the video size... multi features. i've been using this tool. it's a nice one.
    Here is a link you can see more details. iSharesoft DVD Creator

and, they supply a trial version.

I make the conclusion that yo uuse PC.
    And if you want it to look as professional as possible, my guess would be Adobe Encore...
    But hey, i use that alongside DVD Studio Pro for Apple, so i'm not really into DVD authoring programs on PC...
    Maybe there's something else good on the market... probably there is.