Thread: HD Import to Video Studio Pro X2

Default HD Import to Video Studio Pro X2

Hi,

Just bought a Video Studio Pro X2 and wanted to do some editing to video I captured on a Panasonic HD SD.

The files are saved in m2ts format on an external hard drive. I have watched this video on the HD Writer AE but when i open this video in Video Studio the video is blacked out.

Is this due to some software problem like I haven't installed the software properly or would this be because I don't have appropriate hardware.

Thanks

Regards
    Bharat

It might be you haven't got the right codecs on your computer I use the Combined Community Codec Pack on Corel ProX2.

Have you put the latest patch on, it gives the program more compatibility with some of the newer cameras.

Bryan

Similar Threads

1. vegas movie studio 9 - no audio import
    By ather in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 08:21 AM
  2. DVD import to studio audio problems
    By mary ann in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 10:15 PM
  3. pinnacle studio dvd import problem
    By rachaels46 in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 08:50 PM
  4. Resize still to import to studio
    By Edward L Roberts in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 12:30 PM
  5. import video files to Studio 8
    By allen672 in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 09:21 PM