Thread: How Do I Enlarge/Zoom Into & Out Of Overlay Clips.

Default How Do I Enlarge/Zoom Into & Out Of Overlay Clips.

Hiya, hows everybody doing, I just joined this forum and would like some help on a particular effect im trying to achieve. I'm using Ulead VideoStudio 11 and have created a split screen effect with four clips; now i would like to zoom into them clips and enlarge them to full screen and then zoom out of them and move onto the next clip and do the same. For example there are four different clips and first i would like to bring/zoom the one thats on the top left and enlarge it so it full screen and them zoom back out of it and then do the same with the other 3 clips. Below is an example of what i mean, although this video uses more then four overlay clips, it still does the zooming into the clips/enlarging them and zooming out of the clips effect i am talking about. Please could someone help me with this effect.

Thnx in advance.

Example of Effect

Hi Thunderstorm

When I first read your post I thought that what you wanted to do was fairly simple. I use Adobe Premier Elements myself. Then I watched the video and immediately recognised I don't know how to achieve that effecct in my software, even though I am sure it can be done.

The issue is that the video doesn't just zoom out and enlarge one frame of video, but that all the other frames zoom out and dissapear off the screen as well. Its a very cool effect and like you I would like to know how that is done.

Good luck in finding the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpfarmer View Post
    Hi Thunderstorm

When I first read your post I thought that what you wanted to do was fairly simple. I use Adobe Premier Elements myself. Then I watched the video and immediately recognised I don't know how to achieve that effecct in my software, even though I am sure it can be done.

The issue is that the video doesn't just zoom out and enlarge one frame of video, but that all the other frames zoom out and dissapear off the screen as well. Its a very cool effect and like you I would like to know how that is done.

Good luck in finding the answer.
    Thnks for the reply, i agree with you it is a cool effect and hopefully someone should know how its done.