Thread: Where can I find Video transitions for wedding videos?

Default Where can I find Video transitions for wedding videos?

I am starting to edit many videos from customers who shoot wedding videos and I need to find a package of wedding theme transitions for my Final Cut Pro. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Jeff

If the transitions are something your 'customers' usually include in their edits, why not ask them?
    Otherwise . . . Most are too sickly to use.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Cuts and the odd xfade is all I ever use.

are there such things as wedding EFX ?
    Last edited by Z Cheema; 10-29-2009 at 11:30 PM.

The best effect or transition, whatever you want to call it is the light ray effect.

Trust me, I know, I am an expert at producing such an effect, and no one does it quite like me

Cheers,

GDR

Hi Guys

I agree totally!! either cuts or a short crossfade ..the rest are just gimmicks!! Nothing says "amateur wedding video" with little red hearts floating across the screen.

If you are intent on using wedding transistions try ProDad Adorage which is a plugin with plenty of wedding transitions in the set. Otherwise companies like Digital Juice also provide motion backgrounds and effects in a wedding set.

Wedding transitions were popular in the '80's so just be careful about screen size!! Most motion backgrounds are only designed for 4:3 format!!!

Chris

Go Light Rays..... (and a little bit of glow)

7. Default

is the light ray effect standard in Final Cut Express 4 HD? have looked at the transitions but there is nothing that screams out 'LIGHT RAY'.

Or is out with the plastic and spend spend spend?
    ...why do weddings always attract at least one TWAT who ask the most obvious questions......SO, YOURE THE DVD MAN THEN....!