Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fly through text and Track Motion

1. Default Fly through text and Track Motion

I really need help on this now. I am in a project here. I have a background on the lower track and a text box on the upper. And I want the text first to be invisible and then increase and zoom in and fly through the screen. I have done this before but right now forgotten. I just used Track Motion before. But I don't remember how to do it now. The presets and keyframes/markers etc Very very happy for help on this. Thanks.

Coolvid, are you saying you have some text, say:-

TRACK MOTION

. . and you wish to fly thru', say the " O " in Motion - for example. OR do you want to have the whole 2 words "Track Motion" get real BIG and FLY past the viewer?

3. Default

Thanks Grazie. The Whole world TRACK MOTION ( so you be able to read it, like a name) to fly through and then get real big and fly past the viewer- How??? I doing a job for free and have to have it done for tomorrow and t is for a good cause.

Sure.

Would you like a VEG? What version you running?

5. Default

I am running Vegas Pro 9.0. Yes please send a VEG or/ and just the details how to do it. ( as I said before I have done it before but now when I really need it it is totally blown out of my mind). Thanks again Grazie.

Enjoy ..

It's ruff. Took about 5 mins to create . . . I do have VP9, but I created in VP8 - just in case - just unzip and open.

But DO look at the massive 3-D layouts in Track Motion.
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. Default

Thanks a lot for taking time Grazie. What I really want it to do is to fly in the face of the viewer But with your help I hope I manage to do it. I have been working 24/7 for a month now and it is the 3 last nights. So I better solve this tonight. (Done it before as I said....but been kind of tired,hehe..see. ) It is for a good cause and I don't get any money for it. Can't tell more right now .Agreement. Later if you wanna know.

9. Default

Can someone please explain in detail how to get a text to fly from not visible to get bigger and bigger and fly through the screen into the face of the viewer. Really badly need help on this! Thankful. How to tweek track motion???

Quote Originally Posted by coolvid View Post
    Can someone please explain in detail how to get a text to fly from not visible to get bigger and bigger and fly through the screen into the face of the viewer.
    Eh? Well to do that you really don't need/require Track Motion. Pan/Crop will do it for you. Pan/Crop is the Icon in the bottom right hand corner of the the Text Event.

I've created a Pan/Crop veg for you. All I did was to have an initial Keyframe at the beginning of the Event which had the Pan/Crop FRAME really big - this makes the target Text really small. Then another Keyframe near the end of the Event with the Pan/Crop FRAME really small - this makes the target Text really HUGE.

If you scrub the Pan/Crop timeline you WILL see how this is achieved "over time".

Veg attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast