Thread: Brevig VS. Karen

Default Brevig VS. Karen

My first shot at Adobe After Effects. I only had a a week in class to do it, so it came out kind of bad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFkAXES9X04"]YouTube - Battle for the Goldfish[/ame]

The worst thing for me, is that when I finally finished I found out that there was already a customed made lightsaber in the program. (I had to create and add the one in the video frame by frame)

If you enjoyed this, please check out my youtube channel and subscribe for more to come. That is the only reason I make videos like this. Thank you for your time.

Hi Kingster

If thats your first ever attempt at using after effects then ok it worked. Its not a good light sabre effect which is why they included one free in the box

What intrigued me was what you said in the post

'If you enjoyed this, please check out my youtube channel and subscribe for more to come. That is the only reason I make videos like this. Thank you for your time.'

I doubt this film will attract many subscribers to your channel. Ok, to improve the physical actions of the fighters need to be much more pronounced. We need some close ups, some work on the jump up effect and some kick ass light sabres. Some sparks and smoke would also be nice and boost the volume of the sabres more.

Some smoke around the wound area when he gets run through would end it all nicely.

I am feeding back because you take the time to do it for others. Good on you.