Thread: 2 Rendering Problems

Angry 2 Rendering Problems

Ok sorry about making an account just for this thread but I really need some help.

I'm using Sony Vegas 8.0b and trying render a movie. The movie is 15 min long and is quite annoying to render in HD. So, my first problem is with .wmv v9 720p 24p format. It starts to render the beginning and then after about a second or two of rendering, it freezes. Not the computer, not the program, just the render, as if I don't have enough RAM or something. Anyway the program is basically not going to work after that so I have to task manager it off. I need to render it in a new format so that brings me to my next issue.

I pick .avi because thats really the only other one I think would work well. I start the render at 720p still and it renders perfectly. Well of course, until I check the file. I open the file with windows media player and it only plays the sound. I don't know what the problem could be. I saw another thread with a person that had the same problem as me (the 2nd issue) and there were no posts.

Please help, I'm in desperate need.

Specs for your Video Clip, please? And I really don't understand this: "The movie is 15 min long and is quite annoying to render in HD"

Specs for your Project?

If you want assistance, then your "question" needs to be more informing than it is at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazie View Post
    Specs for your Video Clip, please? And I really don't understand this: "The movie is 15 min long and is quite annoying to render in HD"

Specs for your Project?

If you want assistance, then your "question" needs to be more informing than it is at present.
    I mean like it takes a long time to render. Then when its done, and nothing is there, its annoying.

What exactly do you mean specs?