Thread: I'm looking for something

Default I'm looking for something

Hello all!

I'm looking for a software that can add a few black-screened frames in the beginning of an existing movie. anyone?

thx!

Adobe Premiere Elements 7, Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 or CS4, Sony Vegas Pro 9, Pinnacle Studio, Corel Video Studo Pro X2. In fact any good NLE will let you do that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nikosony View Post
    In fact any good NLE will let you do that.
    And most bad ones!
    Tim

We like to steer clear of the bad ones.

Hey.

I have premiere elements, but it's so complicated. how do I add the black screen seconds? is there a guide somewhere?

thx.

Hi Cornflakey, I don't know what version of Premiere Elements you have, but I think this should be the same throughout.

At the bottom of the Media panel there is a strip of tiny symbols, a pair of binoculars (for find), a folder (to add a folder), A square with a tiny square in the bottom left hand corner, this is the one you want, if you hover the curser over it it will say "New Item", click on that and a drop down panel will ask you what you want to add, you want Black Video, Click on that and it will add about a 6 sec black video into the Media panel, drag it down on the timeline where you want it.....you can shorten it, or lengthen it by dragging on the end

Hope I have made myself clear
    Last edited by Team Man; 10-19-2009 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Correction
    Alan Hodkinson
    at
    Viking Video

3.2 Ghz P4 800FSB CPU, 2Gb DDR400 PC3200 memory, 128Mb AGP ATI Radeon 9200 DDR Graphics, 40 Gb H/D, 250 Gb H/D, 1.5 Tb H/D, NEC ND-2510 dual layer DVD 8X, LG Gsa-4081B DVD, Creative soundblaster live, Windows XP SP1, Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements 2.