Thread: Videographer wanted to work on wedding

Default Videographer wanted to work on wedding

Hi there,

I am a photographer who has been asked to cover a wedding in Burnley next year. However, the bride has asked for a videographer as well. She wants an "all-in-one" solution. Rather than saying no, I said that I would get a videographer so here I am.

Requirements: Videographer with proven experience in Asian weddings and a contemporary style. (Preferably from the NW due to filming over 2 days.)
    Dates: 31st July 2010 - Pre-wedding party (4.5hrs), 1st Aug 2010 - Wedding (8hrs approx.)
    Budget: approx. 1K

Kind Regards
    Tim

Hi there Tim,

I run a London based Video production company called DIDA MEDIA. Along my corporate works, I also film weddings and events very professionally. Please see my website and showreel. I also have experiences in Asian Weddings - Would be great to be referred to your client and I do give commission to anyone who passes job to me. Please email me the details: info@didamedia.com

Regards, Frank

Quote Originally Posted by TimSandhu View Post
    Hi there,

I am a photographer who has been asked to cover a wedding in Burnley next year. However, the bride has asked for a videographer as well. She wants an "all-in-one" solution. Rather than saying no, I said that I would get a videographer so here I am.

Requirements: Videographer with proven experience in Asian weddings and a contemporary style. (Preferably from the NW due to filming over 2 days.)
    Dates: 31st July 2010 - Pre-wedding party (4.5hrs), 1st Aug 2010 - Wedding (8hrs approx.)
    Budget: approx. 1K

Kind Regards
    Tim
    Am a professional videographer and ave got hdv sony z7 cam if you need me myemail add abbz247online@gmail.com or on mobile 24/7 07903856225 abbey lookig forward hearing from you thks
    abbey

I run a video production company in York, and we do a lot of weddings. We typically use up to 4 HD cameras on the day and multiple operators. Let me know if you need more information. Wedding Videos in York Leeds Harrogate | Yorkshire Wedding Videos.