Thread: Great Exposure and free music for you

Default Great Exposure and free music for you

Hey guys , ive developed a VST Library for Ueberschall , an Audio software/library company
    The product is a sample library for composers writing film music ..

what im looking for is a high quality video that can have my music under , it will be used a s a demo to promote the Product .
    the piece should be 30sec to 2 min in length

What you get out of it . First of all exposure . My previous VST with Ueberschall got a rare 5 star review in SOS magazine , keyboard magazine , and was all over the web (its called Score FX for those of you who want to read up on it) Hundreds of sites and magazines will link to it , so you can proudly walk around with the thought that your Video is being watched by tons of people . It'll look good in a resume.

But thats not all .

I have a personal catalogue of about 350 music tracks which are usually licenced or sold through royalty free music sites, I own all the rights and am willing to give you any 10 tracks that you pick, a demo of the type of stuff that i do can be heard at Music page of TrackComposer - MP3 music page on SoundClick

If youre interested , please send online (youtube vimeo) links to midiscore@gmail.com

Thanx a lot !

Are you a trailer music genre composer? The quality of compositions is extremely high and you definately have talent. Angry01 is particular stand out piece. Some cool stuff here.

Quote Originally Posted by venatici View Post
    Are you a trailer music genre composer? The quality of compositions is extremely high and you definately have talent. Angry01 is particular stand out piece. Some cool stuff here.
    Hey venatici . Thanx for listening to my stuff . I am a chamelion composer , i can write in many styles from film trailer tosmooth jazz and all thats in between ( i dont mean to boast i just can ))
    Im still hoping that some of u guys have some nice footage that i miggt be able to use
    Posted via Mobile Device