Thread: Hey I'm Litos, and these are my videos

Default Hey I'm Litos, and these are my videos

Hey everyone
    I'm new here, my real name is Ed so go ahead and call me that if you like it better - I've been making videos for almost 3 years, first as a hobby - I used to make music videos of games I liked. However during this summer I have turned it into my main occupation and been creating more and more original in-game videos.
    Lately I've been improving a lot and now I started getting concerned with not really being popular. I do have ~200 subscribers but I really don't get that many views on my videos... So I made a video compilation of my best videos since I started and up until now.
    And just today I got the idea of looking for a video editing forum and I'm hoping this will be a place where I can share my videos with a larger amount of people and maybe get myself spread around across a wider range of gamers who are interested in games I make videos with, or just generally like them.
    Anyway here's the video (around 10 minutes long). Enough with the text already

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEyOA3jg0LI"]YouTube - From the beginning to end: A compilation of my gaming videos[/ame]

Hi Ed

How do you make money from doing this sort of thing?

I don't. By occupation I mean what I do on a regular basis. I'm still a student. But I'm hoping to get a job working for a game developer video editor sometime - meaning, I make trailers and other videos for a game. A lot of games have in-game developer recording tools allowing you to control an external camera. Very few however let users use those tools.

Right, I guess it's a generation thing then. To answer your original question, the best way to become more seen is to promote your self. There are some very experience Youtubers who can explain how to do that better than me. Just do a search on YouTube. By spreading your self around as you have in this and other forums will also help.

Good luck with your quest.

Well.. thanks. Right now I'm trying to get a job and busy with school so I can't really spend too much time trying to promote myself. Not that I'm trying to be an attention whore or actually want to be popular, but I'm looking for some people who'd like my videos and be interested in new ones I make which I do fairly often. We'll see then.

Default heya =)

hello there =)
    i might have something for u
    add me on skype @ Azoftw
    or on msn @ wicked_ballz@hotmail.com