Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ProType Titler and crawling text

1. Default ProType Titler and crawling text

I have used Generated media/ProType Titler to create a crawling text that scrolls from left to right in the lower part of the screen in Vegas. My problem is that it doesn't run smooth. It hacks or jumps. Anyone who knows how to adjust this? I am really thankful for all help on this.
    I am not so used to Vegas yet. Using Vegas Pro 9.0.

Quote Originally Posted by coolvid View Post
    Anyone who knows how to adjust this?
    By way of answering your question: Yes.

However . . .
    You need to increase the length of the crawl line and ensure you have given the text enough time to go from left to right with the adjustment curves on the ProType Titler Timeline.

Actually are you sure you mean left to right? Western script/words scan right to left when reading a panning/scrolling lower third?

3. Default

Thanks Grazie,

Yes you are right. It should be from right to left. I still haven't got rid of the jumping. I will try some more adjusting.

4. Default Scrolling text again

When I use ProType Titler the text refuses to run smooth...it is kind of jumpy. I have slowed it down with velocity. Then I tried just to insert Text media and used keyframes at start and end. Now the text runs smoth but gets blurred. So it is hard to read???? Anyone got a clue? Thankful for help/advice on this.

When I use ProType Titler the text refuses to run smooth...it is kind of jumpy.
    Are you getting this AFTER you render? If you haven't rendered yet, do try it and get back here.

Generated Media Graphics, after some beasts of FXs, are the most CPU/RAM intensive activity form Preview. Giving Vegas a chance to get my ideas seen is what I do. Prerender, RAM Previewing, Render to New Track, all these are there to assist us to get to full FPS.

6. Default

I get the same result when rendered. So I wonder what it could be?

I get the same result when rendered. So I wonder what it could be?
    Me too . . .

Hmmm... You must have a mismatch in frame rates. Make sure all your settings format settings are the same through out. What size of FONT do you have? If you want to post a VEG of it I'll have a play with it?

I've had great results from PTT, and certainly nothing that you say that you are experiencing? It would be good to get to the bottom of this.

Interesting . . .

8. Default PTT Veg

Here is a veg file. It would be really great if you could get it to work or tell what is wrong with it. Thank you so much for your concern Grazie.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Coolvid? That ZIP doesn't download without getting corrupted? Try downloading yourself and THEN attempt to open it?

10. Default Works and another

It works for me to unzip and then play in Vegas. I am uploading anoher zipped with winrar instead. I hope it works. Thanks again for all your effort Grazie. I really hope you can open this one( if not do you have any suggestion how to zip it? )
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast