Thread: wedding video web site

Default wedding video web site

I am building my wedding video business and have recently being doing alot of work on my web site, including promotional videos. Before this web site I had zero knowledge on building web sites. I used mr site software as many people who also are not site building pros have recommended it. It can be tricky to do certain things but I have to say its pretty easy to get something resonable looking online. Anyway any feedback would be much appreciated.

Adam

http://www.inspirevideo.co.uk

Hi Adam

I like it! it's to the point and covers all the essentials. I really hate sites that offer you the "best wedding masterpiece ever" and then you have to email for prices!!! The idea that the bride can make a decision to book you before even talking to you is good!! Most of my brides book before I even meet them!!

Just one thing...if you have a special then don't say "limited offer" ... put in an actual offer ending date "Book before 31/10 and get half off" is better otherwise they think that your prices have just been elevated to make it look like a special offer.

I find that my "Pitfalls to Avoid" on my site is very popular with brides too...you are more than welcome to steal any ideas if you need to!!!
    Professional Video Production

Chris

Thanks alot Chris, I really appreciate your feedback and completely agree with the limited offer part.

Adam

Inspire Video Production - Inspire Video Home Page

kally003 your points are true and valid but nothing to do with the original question.

i have noticed on other post by you that you seem be making similar unrelated statements.

6. Default

like your design and layout!

so much is it earning?

Great website!!

You said youre an amateur!!

When I clicked the link I was looking only with one eye and had my mouse on the close window button.

I am a web programmer and was ready to offer my services but you really dont need them.

Congrats if you did that yourself. You could start a business to build websites )

Thanks for the positive feedback, I am currently learning Adobe Dreamweaver so I will be able to make it better in the future. I have had quite a lot of enquiries through my web site and after reading a book on SEO and trying to follow what I learned I am now on the first page of google results for the search ' wedding video edinburgh' the city where I am based. It has taken almost a year of playing around but the site is becoming more valuable to me in terms of finding business, the higher it ranks in the searches the more enquiries I get.

Adam

Inspire Video Production - Inspire Video Home Page