Thread: Promotional video - after effects

Default Promotional video - after effects

I am expanding my video business and recently created a promotional video for my web site using Adobe after effects. What do you guys think?

I have never had formal training with after effects its all skills I have learned by experimenting and reading/watching tutorials.

I liked that, short and to the point. Maybe a fade in from black at the start might be useful to match the fade out at the end? The video appears very suddenly but other than that well done. Are you happy enough with only putting your website address at the end?, maybe the location that you cover and a mobile/landline number would make potential customers feel they have someone to contact in the real world.

3. Default

Good film, for some reason Classy just didnt work for me ?

But i cant think of a word to replace Classy with........ mmmmm something long ?
    Live from Norwich !

Sony PC1000E ( Stopped working after 13months)
    Sony HDR-HC3 4Mega Pixels High Def Mini DV Broke
    Canon HF 10 - Broke
    iPhone4 Sport
    Waiting for the Sony HDR-GW55VE

Avid Studio, + Pinnacle Studio14, Win7 64bit 12 GIG memory, Nvidia GTX590, twin 3D display, 2Terrabyte HD

Yeah some extra details at the end could help and I felt the same about classy, couldn't think of a better alternative, I'll hit the thesaurus! Thanks for the opinions guys

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by inspirevideo View Post
    Yeah some extra details at the end could help and I felt the same about classy, couldn't think of a better alternative, I'll hit the thesaurus! Thanks for the opinions guys
    Sophisticated?

I see you use the "DVD video" logo (as do many other Wedding/Events videographers).

Now I have to ask this in a general way as I certainly don't want anyone to incriminate themselves....erm...

Does anyone know whether most people who use that logo are actually entitled to use it (ie have the facilities and licence) or do people in the main think it works on a domestic DVD player so it's OK?
    Tim

I thought that was really good! Straight to the point and very slick looking. I can imagine couples being impressed with that

I've been learning After Effects and it is definately not an easy programme to teach yourself.

If you dont mind me asking, how did you create the 3D dvd case?

Perhaps the classy should have been quality!
    Nice though all the same