Thread: Canon XL1S and hard case

Default Canon XL1S and hard case

Hi all, looking to sell my Canon XL1S video camera, brought it about 5 months ago from a seller however never got round to using it as much as wanted, looking for around 900 as paid around that

Comes with
    Instructions, Battery, Spare Battery (BP-930 Battery Pack), 1nr Film, 1nr DVD Head Cleaner, 1nr Batter Charger and lead, 3nr USB to 4pin leads, Shoulder Pad, STV-150 Stereo to Video Cable, Lense Cap, Stereo Mic, DC Coupler - however did not get a remote with it

Also with a large hardcase for the camera which fits in all accessories. Photos and any other information on request

Darren

hi there!

do you still have the camera for sale?

cheers,
    andy

Hi, yes - still have this availble - my email is darrenjhudson@yahoo.com if you need any info

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darrenh83 View Post
    Hi all, looking to sell my Canon XL1S video camera, brought it about 5 months ago from a seller however never got round to using it as much as wanted, looking for around 900 as paid around that

Comes with
    Instructions, Battery, Spare Battery (BP-930 Battery Pack), 1nr Film, 1nr DVD Head Cleaner, 1nr Batter Charger and lead, 3nr USB to 4pin leads, Shoulder Pad, STV-150 Stereo to Video Cable, Lense Cap, Stereo Mic, DC Coupler - however did not get a remote with it

Also with a large hardcase for the camera which fits in all accessories. Photos and any other information on request

Darren
    Hi Darren

I noticed that some one contacted you regards your Camera, did he buy it or is it still avaliable, also were in the country are you..

P.S. I am in London and new to this forum, so if you would reply on my e-mail that would be easier for me, as I dont no how to navigate around the forum yet.

Regards

Snob