Thread: New here, will u take a look?

Default New here, will u take a look?

Hi All

I'm new here and am hoping to learn a lot from this forum. I am wondering if you will take a look at a few videos I've been brave enough to post and offer serious feedback on them? I'm hoping to make something more of this, maybe do it for a living... I've even created a name to work under, and started a portfolio of examples of my work on youtube. I'm giving it my best shot, I'm still reaally green, but hoping to step it up a notch over time.

My videos are at: YouTube - flyspeckstudio's Channel

Please critique my work, and let me know how I'm doing so far, for someone who has only been learning things for a few months now.

Thanks!

Juliet

I take it you're editing these clips? I'm new here too. Welcome to the forums, if there's anything you think I can help with, don't be afraid to contact me.

John

It looks like your re-editing film trailers? Maybe you will get more response in the fan video section of this site.

Blog Entries

Hi Juliet and welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliet View Post
    I am wondering if you will take a look at a few videos I've been brave enough to post and offer serious feedback on them?
    It doesn't quite work like that.
    You need to post ONE video per thread so we can comment constructively on each video (otherwise it quickly degenerates into an unintelligable thread)
    If, as Shrimpy surmises, you're editing other films, he's absolutely right - post in the "fan vids" section. This main section is more for original work with original footage rather than just edits.
    Tim

Ok, thanks for the heads up on the appropriate posting. Yes, Some of what I am doing consists of editing trailers. Thanks for the advice

Welcome to the forums Juliet

I see Tim and the Shrimp has set you in the right direction, good luck.
    I know nothing about youtube, even less about video
    http://www.youtube.com/user/leokimvideo