Thread: A brand new video camera auction website

1. Thumbs up A brand new video camera auction website

I thought I'd introduce you to my brand new auction website specifically aimed at film makers. My new auction website has only just been launched and is open to anyone who is actively looking to either buy, sell or both.

Signing up to become a buyer and/or seller is fast and free and I'm looking for sellers and buyers to come and support the site.

The auction website has been created so that people can advertise their unwanted equipment whether it be wind jammers, radio microphones, HDV video cameras etc or for buyers to try find a good bargain.

Please visit whybuynewvideocameras (dot) com for more information and it will be great to see you on there

If you do have any questions, please feel welcome and your answer(s) will be answered promptly, in a timely manner.

Again, this is an auction website specifically produced for buyers to find bargains and for sellers to sell either their second hand goods or brand new, unwanted items. Signing up is completely free, quick & fast to register and open an account up.

whybuynewvideocameras (dot) com.

Kind regards,

Last edited by PRO DVCAM; 09-23-2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Website links didn't work and spelling.
    Pro Video Camera Auctions