Thread: Music videos

Default Music videos

Hi everyone, I'm posting this as an "off topic"...topic. I don't know if anyone on here can help or is interested but I'm basically looking from someone to make a few music videos with.

I'm a musician based in Manchester, I do Americana/folk type music and basically want to get some visuals out there with the songs. I've got a bit of a following here and in America but no money unfortunately so the best I can offer is to try and improve your profile alongside my music

I would rather not be in the videos so if you live the other side of the world it wouldn't be a problem

I've actually attempted doing videos by myself but if I'm completely honest I get a bit bamboozled by the technology

Anyway, check out the songs, particularly the middle two on the page (Hope Dies Last, Thugs And Thieves) and let me know what you think:

www.myspace.com/domveron

cheers

Dom

Americana and folk is a genre i avoid (excepting the maestros Dylan and Guthrie of course!). However, your compositions not only surprised me by their serene beauty but also have exposed my ignorance of a new to me musical genre. I am thoroughly impressed and wish you nothing less than success. You deserve it - and a few quid too!

well that's one conversion, if I can just do a few hundred thousand more! Thanks very much for the kind comments and encouragement Venatici, much appreciated

Dom