Thread: Freestyle Footballer caught on surveillance cam

1. Default Freestyle Footballer caught on surveillance cam

I wish I could make it look more like VHS...

Your film had me thinking whats the object of this film, to demonstrate surveillance camera effects, show off the very good ball control skills, tell a story or maybe all three?

The surveillance camera effect for me was believable. The guy in the bushes, thats good it conveys a creepy feeling of some sort of pervert or stalker type individual, however I don't get why you show that as a video camera recording?, I would have shown it as just what the person was seeing without the overlay.

It needs to be much shorter but it was a very good effort.

Blog Entries

I really enjoyed that. Original.
    Right up to the end it had me wondering what the point was. Just an "arty" way of shooting some clever football trickery or what. The fairly minimal ambient sound managed to keep me in suspense and the occasional "beep" was a good aural reminder that we were watching through the camera of the "stalker".

Shrimpy, I thought that watching through the stalker's camera was absolutely essential to the ending. The talent has clearly caught up with the stalker, retrieved his own camera and tripod, and the stalker's camera is lying on the ground (the talent looks into the lens). And we are left wondering what has happened to the stalker.

I liked the colour grading. A very different look.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Shrimpy, I thought that watching through the stalker's camera was absolutely essential to the ending. The talent has clearly caught up with the stalker, retrieved his own camera and tripod, and the stalker's camera is lying on the ground (the talent looks into the lens). And we are left wondering what has happened to the stalker.
    Yep, on reflection I think your right on that one.