Thread: New Videos Would like Feedback.

1. Default New Videos Would like Feedback.

Hello,

I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to post. I have been video filming and editing for about 6 months now and would like some feedback on my work. Thanks!

Hot Spot:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uQXOIz5XFw"]YouTube - Seaside Stop and Go "The Hot Spot"[/ame]

Oh yeah and my commercial interest I guess is I'm trying to start a Video Production company and working on my skills doing commercials and music videos. I'm not looking to promote just looking for constructive critiscism.

Thanks
    Last edited by Chapman Photography; 09-22-2009 at 06:37 AM.

I deleted all but the 1st video. Forum rules for posting videos is one video per thread, Please feel free to start other threads with your other videos
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

I liked it. If thats what you produced after only 6months of being involved in editing then I think you should be very pleased.

The music was a little too loud for me and it masked what some of the people were saying. I wouldnt have used the guy at the petrol pump because his statement does not match his face LOL. Also the guy shaking something onto the food, is that a look of get out of my face? Not sure.

Was this actually used as a promo for the store?

Blog Entries

All that moving & wobbly camerawork made me a bit seasick and so I'm afraid I lost focus. By a minute I realised I wasn't actually paying any attention to it any more. There again I'm hardly your target audience!
    Tim

5. Default Hot Spot

Yeah I own two convenience stores and I made the video kinda as an online commercial. It was done with a handy cam and imovie, so quality sucks, but it was my first video and I think I have improved a bit since then.

I got the Sony HDR HD camera the other day and I'm using Final Cut Studio now so I'm definitely getting cleaner.

Thanks for the feedback!!

Seth

Blog Entries

Nice to see you back. When are we goiing to see some of the new improved work?
    Tim

Nicely edited, Very well put together BUT I hate that song. Hate it, Hate it..........

8. Default I got

I got a new one I'm pretty proud of. I will post a couple on the forum. thanks for the interest!!