Thread: No audio when uploading video to facebook/youtube - using trail version of Vegas 9

Default No audio when uploading video to facebook/youtube - using trail version of Vegas 9

Somebody please help!

So I've selected the audio and dragged it onto the timeline. When i play both the audio and video they work perfectly.
    The problem is when i upload to youtube/facebook the audio is non existent.
    The audio i'm using is a track from a band which is copywrited. Im also using a free 30 day trial of SVMS9.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by rbnrbn; 09-01-2009 at 04:47 AM.

right, so i've managed to work out how to add audio - rendered. But now i have another problem, i'm unable to mute the videos audio and have the music track audio audible...arghhh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rbnrbn View Post
    right, so i've managed to work out how to add audio - rendered. But now i have another problem, i'm unable to mute the videos audio and have the music track audio audible...arghhh
    There are a couple of methods, but the most flexible is to use volume envelopes.Right click the track header of the track you want to change the volume on and select insert volume envelope (or something like this, I'm not at a Vehgas machine at the moment)This will introduce a line along the centre of the audio which represents the volume at whatever value has been set by the volume slider.Now you can add "nodes" along the line by double clicking. You then drag those nodes up (to incrrease the volume) or down (to decrease).So if you want to duck your music say 20 seconds into your film then bring it up again at 25 seconds, you'll create four nodes at (say) 19 secs, 20 secs, 25 secs and 26 secs, then drag the envelope at a point between the two centre nodes and drag it down. This will give you a 1sec fade down and fade up at each end.Neat, eh?
    Tim

thanks for the reply! I'll give this a go right now!

Awwww dude, that is sweet!!! thanks!