Thread: wowwwwwwwwwww look its

Default wowwwwwwwwwww look its

a great art stop motion video
    I liked it
    misha

Blog Entries

So great you had to post it twice, eh? I've deleted the duplicate.
    Another mod may take the view this is no more than a poor attempt a a viral ad.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    So great you had to post it twice, eh? I've deleted the duplicate.
    Another mod may take the view this is no more than a poor attempt a a viral ad.
    Very poor!

Default your right

but I did this by mistake

Blog Entries

Nevermind, it's only a medoichre video anyway. Not really stop-motion, more like a succession of boring stills. Sorry.

It didn't do anything for me either.

Blog Entries

Ok. If we're appearing a bit judgemental here, Misha, it's because this is a section where people post their work for criticism in order to learn.

If you made the video, people are normally happy to give advice, but you're going to start on the wrong foot if you post it claiming it's "great" (unless it genuinely is great).

If, on the other hand, it's someone else's video, there's very little reason to post it (apart from the rare exception when someone want's to demonstrate a point or show an example of something particularly good/bad)

Personally, I thought the vid had a certain "cuteness" and obviously took a bit of time and patience to make. If you want advice, tell us what yu're trying to achieve and there are many here from rank amateurs like me to seasoned pros like some other people.
    Tim

Blog Entries

Or, on the other hand it may just be a cunning way to raise the number of hits he gets in the youtube competition run by Hewlett Packard.

lol i have to say, and i hope i dont offend anyone, bare in mind this is just my personal opinion.

That was rubbish stop motion, and i mean properly rubbish, first attempt level of rubbish, the topic title is deceiving on a very irritating level.

The persons accent makes me want to run outside and start yelling at the foreigners in my town, not sure why
    Last edited by Danton; 08-29-2009 at 04:45 PM.