Thread: Full Screen Capture for full screen playback

Default Full Screen Capture for full screen playback

I made a wedding video for my sister-in-law, but am perplexed -- AFTER I made the whole thing in Adobe Premiere and again in Sony ImageMixer, I realized that it only played back in a small window - if I made the screen full-sized on the computer, it was immensely blurry. It appears my settings are for a small web-video? I want to edit it again for the full screen, to make it sized to fit correctly on the television - how can I accomplish this? I'm using digital8.

Thanks for any help -- I also want to make my brother a video about him growing up before he gets deployed to afghanistan.

Blog Entries

It may be your output settings. What are your settings - resolution etc. What are you using to encode the video?

How did you capture your video in the first place. What was the setting?

I'm rather naive toward the technical terms, I'm going to see if I can go through your tutorial and learn what I need to know, just to answer your questions! From the overview alone, I haven't got the right equipment for this hobby. PIII, 127 ram, compaq with Windows ME, the standard equipment from a computer bought last year.

Thanks..

Default Old computers can do it

I did a lot of encoding and stuff on a PII @ 350MHz with 64Mb and later 128Mb of RAM. It was slow, but I did manage to produce some OK stuff with ULead Video Studio, it just took time.

Capturing was a different story although I got some acceptable results too. If you capture at low resolution (small size on screen) then you can't do much, but with a PIII you should get decent results.

Getting to know the basics is the hard part. Stick with it, and come back with specific questions, there are people sure to help you here!