Hey guys, this is my first post on here! I would like to share with yall the first 2 episodes to my online series called Barton Police!

Mini Plot:
Barton Police is a new online comedy series from Barton Ct. Productions Inc. and the creators of YouTube documentary Iím Not Gonna Lie.
In the midst of tiny, suburban Barton County on the outer reaches of Houston, Texas lies the Barton Police Department, headed by Commissioner Preston Leebo (Scott Lee) and his squad of officers that appear to be terrible at their duties of protecting and serving. The online comedy series largely follows Officer AJ Jenkins (Justin Herman) and his new rookie partner: Bob Riley (Chester Smith) along with their BPD colleagues such as Dispatch Jose D. Garcia (Matt Cisneros), Detectives Alex Ramirez (Xavier Flores) and David McAlister (John Pandolph), Officer Marshall Price (Michael Gutierrez), and ex-military Officer Bill OíHara (Mitchell Ganey).
What at first begins as a battle to get promoted, AJ Jenkins soon finds himself, with rookie Bob Riley, in the midst of a much larger scheme , investigating the urban myth serial killer known as The Milkman, gaining his name from drowning his victims in milk.

Episode 1: "The Recruit"
(sorry i dont know how to embed files )
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Episode 2: "On Patrol"

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4: