First I would like to say Hi. My name is Paul. I am at early stages with video making as a hobbie, mainly music video.

I really have a question. I have seen a few film / video clips, mainly sport where the image of a person running pauses and the cam seems to do a 360 degree pan of the still image.... what is this called and does anyone know how it is achieved?