Thread: Easiest / quickest way to get impressive title animations using Vegas 9?

Default Easiest / quickest way to get impressive title animations using Vegas 9?

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to figure out the quickest and easiest way to get *impressive* title animations in Vegas Pro 9. Is there anywhere online where I can download animated title templates to use in Vegas 9? (ones that I could use in commercial projects).

Alternately, is there a good titler plugin for Vegas that comes with a bunch of great looking animated title templates, so that all I would have to do is just change the text, click the mouse a few times, and have something that looks great right away? (I'm not lazy - just efficient : - )

I really like BluffTitler, but I need something that can work directly inside of Vegas (for scripting & automation reasons), such as a Vegas plug-in or template.

Any suggestions?

Hi Nate

I personally use ProDad Heroglyph for animated titles as it is, indeed, a Vegas Plug-In ...once installed the plugin should be in your Media Generator section.

I think everyone would love to have preset animations so you simply just change the text. Heroglyph has tons of preset animations both pretitle, during title and post title and it's pretty easy to use once you get to grips with the interface!!

I am pretty sure that you can also download a trial version too!!! Just google "prodad heroglyph"

Chris