Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Two Camcorders Love Story - Stop Motion Video

1. Exclamation A Two Camcorders Love Story - Stop Motion Video

As the female-camcorder pretends to have no interest in the male-camcorder, she/it, will soon find out that love can outcome the difficulties of being in-love between two camcorders from different manufacturers.

Hope you'll like this video, please comment if you wish to.
    Thanks.

Blog Entries

Loved it. Great idea. Well executed.

Good use of music. Great use of clichés in the scripts.

When I started watching, one of my first thoughts was "Oh dear. Over four minutes. Well, I'll watch for a few seconds - gotta give it a chance".

It didn't feel anything like as long as like four minutes. I kept wanting to know what happens next. Whilst that may not be the biggest compliment you might get, it's probably the most important.

I could pick minor faults, but what's the point? None of it detracted too much because it had that most important thing - content.

Well done.
    Tim

I love It TOO, thought the music was quite cheesy, found it part of the attraction though (that negitive sell thing).

Found the battery changing thing quite rude at the start, but then again am SICK lol.

Be great to post the hours it took to produce in the different area's of production.

Anyway Thumbs Up

This is beautiful, 5 stars on *******
    I know nothing about youtube, even less about video
    http://www.youtube.com/user/leokimvideo

Will we see the patter of tiny little ccd's shortly?.... excellent video, well done.

Excellent stuff!

7. Default

Now thats something new really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Nikosony View Post
    Will we see the patter of tiny little ccd's shortly?.... excellent video, well done.
    This video should have been posted in the Adult section. My little Canon HG10 was watching the video and was traumatized by the frenzied love scene.

Quote Originally Posted by worddigger View Post
    This video should have been posted in the Adult section. My little Canon HG10 was watching the video and was traumatized by the frenzied love scene.
    Could be worse...

My HV30 locked itself in the toilet with a netbook and a box of tissues

Wow; this must be good!! I have come back for a second viewing, then again I do like stop motion. OH!!!! Trumpton and Camblewick Green, Wombles (Old Version) and the likes. (UK people will get this over a certain age lol, not sure how much worldly viewing they got)

OOOOpps I have found a couple of mistakes/mishaps maybe in film (dam I shouldn't have watched it a second time. lol)

Nothing serious; You fell for 'Oh lets capture the crew in the sunglasses' lol or have you just done that to immortalize yourselves for ever lol! However in viewing you can't see it, you can rest assured that you certainly own the copy write.

The other was 'You Welcome' should have been "Your Welcome" easy to do and miss. Still this didn't spoil my enjoyment of the film, timeless master peice can join the ranks of these tinsel town block busters.

I do like these little mishaps, as you can tell how observant your audience is.
    Last edited by zandebar; 08-15-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast