Thread: For Sale: Vegas Pro 9 Boxed

Default For Sale: Vegas Pro 9 Boxed

Hey Guys,

Not sure if I've posted in the correct section, but I have the above available to any interested members in the UK.

I used to work on a video-editing magazine, and have a full, official, unregistered edition of Vegas Pro 9 for sale - boxed with serial codes.

To give the buyer protection, I'm going to sell it through ebay, after I accept an offer from a forum member. I will seriously consider any offers over 200. I have opened and installed the software to ensure it works, which it does.

The contents is as follows:

- Vegas Pro 9 DVD (includes DVD Architect Pro 5 + Media Manager)
    - Cinescore Studio DVD
    - Sony Pictures Sound Effects Sampler
    - Installation card with serials

Any questions, please ask. I'm hoping to find a buyer within a week or so, and I'm also posting on other forums. Please PM me with an offer if you don't want to make it public.

Thanks for reading.

[UPDATED]

Hey guys,

I have now listed the software on ebay, where it will sit until someone snaps it up. There's a buy-it-now price, or you can make an offer.

This is a bargain - the RRP on Vegas 9 is over 500 - it's going mostly for 350+, and even the student edition sells for over 300.

Check it out:
    Sony Vegas Pro 9-DVD Architect-Cinescore-Blu-ray-Boxed on eBay (end time 01-Sep-09 16:52:37 BST)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by skyward; 08-04-2009 at 08:24 PM. Reason: UPDATE