Thread: Does this software exisit?

Default Does this software exisit?

Hi, i myself have been into still's photography for a while, only recently been interested in film. Anyway, when i edit my photo's i use a wonderful program from Adobe, Lightroom 2.0. For those who don't know it offers very detailed and quality editing for colour and exposure for photo's, no graphic design tools.

Is there something similar for video? There's always looks/moods i can create in Lightroom with a photo that i wished i could do to video.
    I use Sony Vegas Pro mainly, but also have Premiere Pro CS3 on hand. Are there any software packages or plugins that offer comprehensive control over colour and exposure for video?

Thanks a lot for any help.

I don't use Sony Vegas but it should have quite a few controls for changing the colours in your videos, also Adobe Premiere has some controls in the effects folder. After Effects is what you are looking for if you want a comprehensive range of controls and there are both free and not free plugins available. Do a search on Google for them.

Cheers for that, i've fiddled with the Sony stuff, the Lightroom tools just seem a bit quicker/higher quality.
    I got aftereffects with Premeire Pro so i'll have a look